“Trusty”, our air-conditioned mini-bus, will transport you, with pick-up from Denmark Visitor Centre.
Departing 9am. Minimum duration 3.5 hours.
Denmark/Kwoorabup Tour Details
Joey, your charismatic guide and gifted storyteller will give you a unique insight into the Noongar lifestyle in Denmark, or Kwoorabup as it was known, and the South West Region. Learn of hunting and farming practices, the impacts of colonisation and the Stolen Generation, the importance of the Dreamtime and songlines and much more. Your tour will consist of
- visits to significant sites in the area, that were utilized by Noongar people
- bush tucker foraging and tasting
- storytelling, and traditional song and dance
- mark making
- you will also watch Joey paint a landscape painting in the Carrolup Mission style
- morning tea
- visit to our art gallery/ cultural centre
Cost, $165 per person, $145 concession (pensioner, health care card), $ 75 per child under 15, $450 family (2 adults, 2 children), $600 group (4 adults). Minimum 2 person
You can incorporate a unique Noongar healing into your tour. Cost $100 per person, adults only.